Episode 180: How To Be HAPPY
Aug 12, 2018
Is it possible to be happier? If so, how do we do it? In today’s episode I’m going to share the powerful experiences I had on my recent trip to Africa, and the amazing perspective this gave me about happiness.
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- What I noticed (and what surprised me most) about my visit to Africa
- The story we’ve been sold about happiness
- Why happiness is a default setting – and a choice
- The questions we should be asking ourselves instead of “how can I be happy?”
- Why happiness isn’t a “thing” we go out and do
Submit Your Question (Audio or Video Clip)!
Village Impact’s Website & Instagram
The Ultimate Key to Happiness by Robert A. Scheinfeld
Episode 098 and Episode 150 with Stu McLaren
Episode 114 and Episode 141 with Jim Fortin
Episode 126: How The “F-Word” Makes You Unstoppable with Chris von der Mehden
Episode 163: My Struggle to 7-Figures PART 1
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!