Episode 098: Your Relationship with Money with Stu McLaren
Jun 04, 2017
In this episode, I’m on the road in Toronto, Canada and speaking with my good friend Stu McLaren. Stu’s been in this industry for a long time, but he’s just getting started. You’ll hear how he’s launched and built his new business venture from zero to over $5 million in just 8 months! He’s adopted an extremely abundant mindset over the years and he shares how this has contributed to his amazing success. You’ll hear how it’s really just about getting clear on what’s important to you and aligning your life and business with those people and things. Do this and you’ll not only make more money, but you’ll make a much greater impact on the lives of others.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing that Stu has learned from the great mentors he’s had – and what it has to do with ego
- How to stay relevant in the world today
- Saying “No” to opportunities can be hard, but why you’ll need to do it…
- How Stu decides which opportunities to pursue (and no, money is not the main indicator)!
- The significant realization he made when it comes to his own relationship with money
- The greatest gift we have as entrepreneurs, according to Stu
- The “90/10” dream and how it’s made Stu a better businessman - while attracting high quality people into his life
- Details about his upcoming podcast and live event!
Submit Your Question!
The TRIBE Workshop
The TRIBE Live Event
Secret Billionaire (Full Movie)