Episode 143: The Power of Perspective
Feb 04, 2018
Today I’m talking about something that is of the upmost importance, and is an underlying theme in most of the episodes of this podcast. We’re looking at perspectives, interpretations and the meaning we put on things. I’ll be sharing 6 things that will inevitably happen to all us, and how shifting our perspectives on each can change everything!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why very few things bother me now (and how you can do the same)
- What really determines your inner state…
- Powerful examples in my own life when I have reframed “bad” situations
- Why hindsight is “20-20” and what happens when we get worried and fearful
- How to reframe dealing with competitors, low sales, feeling uninspired and more!
Submit Your Question!
Episode 124: How to STOP Playing Small with Lewis Howes
Episode 133: Reframing the REFUND
Follow me on Instagram!
Register now for Activate!