Episode 133: Reframing the REFUND
Dec 12, 2017
If you’re in business, there’s a really good chance that you’ve had to refund a customer before. You’ve probably experienced the sting and hurt, and even started questioning yourself or your business. What does a refund really mean though? In this special bonus episode, return guest of the podcast Mel Abraham joins me to look at how we can begin to “reframe the refund”!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How a refund is actually a good thing for your business!
- Why a lack of refunds, or low number, can be an indicator of a problem needed to be addressed
- There are implications of holding onto a story about refunds (and consequences of doing so)
- Why we need to always be “honoring our offer”
- Refunds are usually not due to an issue with your product, but instead this…
- What you can do to insulate yourself from the things that can trigger you!
Submit Your Question!
Mel’s Website & his Thoughtpreneur Academy
Episode 115: The DNA of Thought Leaders with Mel Abraham
Register now for Activate!