Episode 661: Fact or Fiction: Dispelling the Internet's Most Common Myths and Misconceptions about Business, Marketing and Sales
Feb 12, 2024
If you’re a new entrepreneur and feeling stuck or confused hearing all of the conflicting advice that’s out there, you’re not alone and this episode is for you! We’ve compiled a massive list of the most common myths that have been floating around the online space for a long time now, and we’re sharing them with you here today. Get ready because we’re busting some big myths and giving you clarity on what really matters in business, marketing and sales!
We want to know what resonates the most with you from this episode! Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag us, @jameswedmore and @jeunejenni.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How you do one thing is how you do EVERYTHING
- Whether it’s true that your network is equal to your net worth
- Our thoughts on the famous ‘time is money’ quote that we hear so often
- If you should or shouldn’t do something yourself if you want it done right
- What to do or not do if something isn’t ‘broke’
- Why you need to realize that the customer isn’t always right if you’re to step into the role of Digital CEO
- My perspective that completely changes the saying ‘fake it til you make it’
- How I know that opportunity doesn’t knock only once
- The relationship between your actions and your words
- That money can’t buy happiness….
Get Breakthrough Year Now at www.jameswedmore.com/breakthrough!
Episode 660: How to Cause Your Biggest Breakthrough in Business Yet
Episode 659: Hidden Causes to Exponential Growth