Episode 501: How to Actually Manifest the Life You Want with the Laws of Attraction, Synchronicity, Correspondence, and Sacred Reciprocity
Nov 15, 2021
Wouldn’t life be so much easier if you could understand the Laws of the Universe, and work with them to get what you want? Today we reveal what these laws are, and as we conclude our series on how to become a warrior, we encourage you to listen to each of the previous episodes. In them, you will discover a set of tools for living more powerfully in these challenging times!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why we should look at the Laws of the Universe and relate to them like other laws, such as gravity
- The law that relates to purpose, and what woke up my own sense of purpose that has led to where I am today
- A powerful law that is literally everywhere, and my own experience with it
- The ways one law will connect your external world to the internal one
- How I like to explain the Law of Attraction
- An often-overlooked law that will restore balance and harmony in your life
- What often happens in my life when I put my attention on making slight internal shifts
Get the Warrior Workbook!
Episode 499: How to Quiet the Noise in your Head, and the Answers (and Clarity) You’ll Find to Live Your Best Life
Episode 497: The Ways That Attachment is Impacting Your Performance in Business, and How Learning to Detach Resulted in My Greatest Growth
Episode 495: Erasing Your Past History, Protecting Your Power, And How to Reframe Your Failures to Face Your Future Head On
Episode 493: How to Reframe Judgments, Manage Expectations, and Develop More Positive Self-Talk Right Now to Increase your Performance
Episode 492: Why You Might Not Feel Powerful in Business (And the 8 things you can do to change it right now)
The Secret & Books By Robert Collier
Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
Jim Fortin’s Podcast
Get Your First 100 Leads (or Grow Your List) With Our Free Guide
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!