Episode 127: Creating Your Own Reality with Pam Grout
Nov 12, 2017
Today I’m talking with Pam Grout, the best-selling author of E-Squared (and so many more great books)! I’ve mentioned E-Squared many times on previous episodes of the podcast, as I think it’s an essential manual on how to live life. In this episode, Pam discusses how everything is indeed energy and that our thoughts do create our reality – and not the other way around.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The way she came to writing her first two books (she hadn’t even heard of The Law of Attraction before that)!
- What happens when we introduce gratitude to our daily lives
- By naming something as “bad” or “unwanted”, you’re doing this…
- Scared? Why being this isn’t such a bad thing!
- What she means when says that your past is creating a present hologram
- The powerful affirmation that she uses to start each day and the reason she says this
- How we need to handle and process the world events that are happening today!
Submit Your Question!
Pam’s Website & Her Latest Book, Art & Soul, Reloaded
Thank & Grow and More Books by Pam
A Course In Miracles
Register now for Activate!