Episode 106: How to Work With Your Spouse
Jul 30, 2017
Aloha! Today my wife Chelsea and I are coming to you again from Hawaii. In this episode we share our experiences working together in the business, and we reveal what we’ve learned over the past few years of doing so. If you currently work with your spouse, or are thinking about it, you’ll both want to hear this episode!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why I usually wouldn’t recommend working with a spouse – BUT why it’s been so amazing for me
- Some of the bumps and challenges that we’ve faced working together
- The #1 commitment that you have to make when working with your spouse
- Why starting in customer service can be a good place for a spouse to start in the business
- There’s a need to get clear on the roles you’ll play – are you a visionary or implementer?
- “Good tension” really does exist!
- The 51/49 concept and how it can make things easier for you and your spouse
- It all comes down to communication. Here’s what you do instead of demanding something be done…
- How to set clear boundaries and separate the office from your home life
Submit Your Question!
Episode 080: Stop Surviving & Start Living with Dr. Mcayla