Episode 091: Architecting The Perfect Day
Apr 18, 2017
Today I’m coming to you with a very special bonus episode, and sharing three things you can do to craft your perfect day. Not every day is going to go exactly to plan, but it all starts by setting the intention and getting clarity on what your perfect day looks like to you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Your definition of a perfect day can change over time
- The morning I recorded this show didn’t start out as perfect, but I was able to recognize it and move on!
- Perfect means whatever you want it to mean
- Entrepreneurship is a like a wide-open canvas (and your day can be too)
- What do I mean by “feel it first?”
- Prioritization is a necessary skill that can be developed over time
- Schedule time for fun (I’ve one our company’s core values)!
Submit Your Question!