Episode 644: 40 Things I Figured Out Before Turning 40
Nov 13, 2023
This episode was inspired by a recent Instagram post I did that resonated with many people, so I wanted to expand on it and bring it to you here on the podcast. In 40 years on this planet I’ve learned a lot, and today I’m sharing with you 40 of those lessons that have had the biggest impact on me!
Which of these lessons speaks the most to you? We want to know, so If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag us, @jameswedmore and @jeunejenni!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How my spiritual development came in waves, and the type of person that I enjoy speaking to the most about these topics
- What I’ve learned about love along the way and what I’m so proud of as I look back
- The only way you’re going to outsmart fear
- Why the rest is just as important as the work and a big reframe I’ve made in this area
- How building a business and running one are two different things and why I like using my Airbnb business as an example
- What I’ve learned about the importance that people place on achievement
- The thing that impresses me so much more than one-off success
- Why your intuition is the greatest secret weapon you can ever possess
- Many more lessons I have learned - in a rapid fire format!
Episode 577: How to Unlock Your Intuitive Super Powers
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky