Episode 629: Real Business Breakthroughs: The 2023 Business By Design Case Study Finalist LIVE Q+A Panel
Jun 13, 2023
This episode features 6 of the finalists for our annual Business By Design Case Study Contest, and today you’ll get to see the growth each of them has made, along with the insights, takeaways, lessons and their favorite parts of the program!
Have you heard the news? Doors to Business By Design are NOW OPEN, but only for a few short days! This is the one time a year that I launch my signature program for online experts, coaches and course creators that are finally ready to launch, scale and grow their profitable digital product-based business. If you’re ready to see the impact, income and freedom that you truly desire, head on over to www.businessbydesign.net/enroll now!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me, @jameswedmore.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Angie’s favorite tool in BBD and the impact that using it had on her business
- How Sophie used the mindset tools inside of the program to help her get over imposter syndrome
- Why Meg credits BBD for getting her from being $100k in debt to generating 6-figures in revenue a year
- The amazing results that one finalist got in just her first 30 days as a member
- Bec’s story of how BBD completely transformed her existing and established business
- Their biggest pieces of advice for someone just starting the program
- What each of the finalists has done to build an audience and to attract leads and sales
Enroll for Business By Design Now (Doors Are Only Open for a Few Short Days)!
Episode 628: The Rise Of The Digital CEO: Training Three Highlight Reel
Episode 627: The Rise Of The Digital CEO: Training Two Highlight Reel
Episode 625: The Rise Of The Digital CEO: Training One Highlight Reel
Register for The Digital CEO Dashboard Giveaway