Episode 626: How One Entrepreneur Went From $25 per Hour Sessions to $150k a Year in Digital Business with BBD 2022 Case Study Winner Maggie Gelin
Jun 07, 2023
Today I’m bringing you a conversation I had late last year with our BBD 2022 Case Study Winner, Maggie Gelin! In this episode, you’ll hear Maggie’s journey of her very humble beginnings working long days doing one-on-one sessions, to launching her first course and blowing past the 6-figure mark in revenue! The best part is that this is just the beginning for this unbelievable entrepreneur, and I hope you get value from the lessons that Maggie has learned while becoming the Digital CEO that she is today!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @maggie_gelin.
The Rise of the Digital CEO is coming June 1st! To join the priority notification list and to be the first in line when the doors open, go to www.jameswedmore.com/rise!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Who Maggie works with and what she feels makes her unique in the marketplace
- How she ended up working many hours coaching students one-on-one, and the pivotal moment when she realized she wanted to move her business online
- What it looked like when Maggie put her first course out and the way the she built her email list at that time
- How BBD helped her reframe launching and the entire sales process
- A revenue update for where her business is now, and why she says the real growth happened after joining BBD
- What the future looks like for Maggie and the ways she planning to dream BIG going forward
- Some initial fears she had in offering her program to an English-speaking market and how she overcome them
- Maggie’s current marketing strategy and the importance of removing time from the equation as she pursues achieving even more success as a Digital CEO
- Whether or not anyone, including me, can learn to sing…
Join the Priority Waitlist for The Rise of the Digital CEO