Episode 515: 4 Things You Must Do Before Starting the New Year
Jan 10, 2022
It’s the start of a brand-new year, and what better time than now to bring you the essential things that you must do in 2022 to make the most of the next 12 months! If you want a real breakthrough this year and you want to make a quantum leap, it will require you to be a new version of you. In this episode, we reveal the process to follow that will help make this happen!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What being “busy” really says about you and your business
- An experience that taught me so much, including the need to slow down this past year
- Why we recommend off-site meetings to set your team up for success
- The big problem with jumping into a new year without a doing a proper review of the previous 12 months
- The reasons that marketing alone won’t make your business a success
- How (and why) we plan out and approach the big picture, our vision, and goals
- The way that consistency breeds momentum
- What I see people doing that is making a real difference in the results they’re getting
- How we utilize 90-day sprints in our business
- A reminder of what your business will need from you to keep growing
Join the 2023 Performance Mastermind Waitlist Today!
Episode 488: Turning the End of a Hard Time into the Start of a Thriving Life
Get Your First 100 Leads (or Grow Your List) With Our Free Guide
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!