Episode 498: How to Prepare for Economy Cycles that will Save Your Business Money with Mel Abraham
Nov 05, 2021
Today I have something different for you called “Financial Fridays”, which is a brand-new segment of #BizTipFriday! Who better to kick things off for this segment than our friend and frequent guest of the show, Mel Abraham? Mel is always so willing to share his expertise and knowledge around all things financial, and in this episode, you’re going to not only hear about the state of affairs at this very moment as it pertains to finances, but also the tremendous opportunities that exist for entrepreneurs and investors alike!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @melabraham9.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Mel shares some alarming stats around the state of business today
- Why it’s crucial that we don’t forget the role that entrepreneurs have played throughout history
- A quick overview of inflation and how it affects the economy
- Mel’s take on whether the stock market corrections that are coming are transient or long-term
- The impact that soaring real estate prices are having on the economy
- How to begin to recognize the cycles that all markets go through
- Why he stresses the need for everyone to prepare financially
- Both of our predictions for what will happen in the near future
- His advice for what businesses must focus on moving forward
Mel’s Website & Instagram
Episode 494: Creating Lasting Financial Freedom (Even if You Don’t Think You’re Financially Ready) and Big Wealth Opportunities You Can Take Advantage of Right Now with Mel Abraham
The Wall Street Journal
The Pomp Podcast
Get Your First 100 Leads (or Grow Your List) With Our Free Guide
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!