Episode 489: Rules for a Rich Life
Sep 20, 2021
The title of today’s episode is a bit misleading, in that we won’t be giving you the actual rules for which to live a rich life. Why’s that, you ask? It’s really about creating your OWN rules, because if you don’t do this, others will for you, or you’ll live by their rules. Living a rich life means transcending surviving and going into a place of thriving, and we’re going to help you start to do just that!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here -http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What a “Rich Life” looks like, and why this differs from person-to-person
- The consequences of not protecting your time from people and things
- Rules to live by that will help you transcend fear
- What is the very first step to take when creating or replacing your own rules in life
- Why I feel so strongly that choosing to have more gratitude in your life will increase the richness of it
- What my “perfect day” looks like – plus how I created rules for the game that are easy to win
- The way that Jilly realized that she was living a complacent life years ago
- Why having those difficult conversations is key to achieving a rich life
- How having money alone won’t result in happiness
- A simple 60-second practice to help you lead a richer life
- The “leapfrog effect” that I noticed that can help you lead a rich life – even if you don’t know what your purpose is yet
- Rules around relationships, faith, and spirituality…
Think and Grow Rich and Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
Why Happiness is the New Productivity (Vishen Lakhiani)
The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Get Your First 100 Leads (or Grow Your List) With Our Free Guide
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!