Episode 487: The Most Effective Style of Launching in the Pandemic
Aug 02, 2021
This is a very special episode, as I’m joined by my launch manager and head of the growth team at Team Wedmore, Evy, to give a rundown and debrief of our most recent successful launch that just concluded! Today, Evy walks us through some of the most significant statistics, takeaways, tactics and more of the highest-performing launch that we’ve ever had, and I know that you too will be able to implement some of the things you learn about today into your very next launch!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag us, @jameswedmore and @evangelinesarahg.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What it means to be a launch manager, and the various tasks this role involves
- Evy’s honest assessment of how the most recent launch went
- What she attributes most to the higher-performing numbers we achieved this year
- Her best advice and practices for someone managing so many moving parts during a launch like this
- Evy’s favourite part of running the launch, and why this year was especially fun for our team and customers
- What it was like for her to manage me too during this process
- How we were able to significantly improve one key metric that I consider the “holy grail” number of any launch
- The ways that a live launch enhanced the customer experience over previous years using pre-recorded videos
- How we’re looking to make next year’s BBD launch even better
Crowdcast & Wicked Reports
Get Your First 100 Leads (or Grow Your List) With Our Free Guide
Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!