Episode 157: Rewriting Your Money Story with Belinda Rosenblum
Apr 22, 2018
If you don’t like looking at your bank account, or get a queasy feeling every time you use your credit card, this episode is for you! I’m joined by expert guest and founder of OwnYourMoney.com, Belinda Rosenblum, who is helping thousands of people discover how “owning your money” creates certainty, security, and the life of financial independence they deserve. Today’s show isn’t about funnels or hacks to solve the issues around your finances, it’s about going to the actual source – the stories we’ve been telling ourselves about money.
Check out Belinda’s free training at http://jameswedmore.com/cash and get on the waitlist for my upcoming video training workshop at http://www.businessbydesigntraining.net!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Belinda’s own origin story and show she was able to overcome her past experiences with money to help others
- The 3-step process to rewriting your money story that you can start doing today
- The connection that exists between our own money stories and our conclusions about success
- A rule I made for myself when considering a purchase and the one phrase that Belinda wants us to take out of our vocabulary when it comes to money
- Why forgiveness is needed...
- and much more!
Submit Your Question!
Belinda’s Website and Upcoming Free Training
Episode 114: How to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind For Automatic and Lasting High Performance with Jim Fortin
Episode 126: How The “F-Word” Makes You Unstoppable with Chris von der Mehden
Episode 141: Control Your Thoughts, Control Your Life with Jim Fortin
My Upcoming Video Training Series Waitlist
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook!
Register now for Activate!