Episode 140: Create Marketing That Sells
Jan 21, 2018
Are you putting yourself out there, but not getting sales? Well, you’re in business to make money and there’s no way around selling. On this episode I want to talk to you about the things that I look at when I’m creating my own marketing, because if you’re marketing isn’t up to par, it will show in your business!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How I define “marketing”, and what it really does for your business
- The last thing you’ll want to do when it comes to marketing if you’re a personal brand like I am!
- The essential ingredients that go into all of my marketing activities
- Why you’ll need to position yourself as an authority figure in your industry – and how to start doing this
- Each piece of your content has to do these three things…
- The role of stories in your marketing and an exercise you can do today to start crafting yours
- My two favorite words of copy and how you can use them to effectively market you and your business!
Submit Your Question!
Follow me on Instagram!
Episode 139: Allowing Creativity
Register now for Activate!