Episode 125: Mysteries of the Mind-Body Connection with Steven Ozanich
Nov 05, 2017
I’m very excited today to be bringing you a conversation I had with the author of one of my all-time favorite books, Steve Ozanich. The reason this episode is so personal for me is that not long ago I had debilitating back pain, and by reading Steve’s book, The Great Pain Deception, it was miraculously cured. In this episode you’re going to hear how our thoughts, emotions and physical pain are all linked together. So if you are feeling any sort of pain, you’re going to learn why it’s so important to look inside yourself and see what is really going on!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Steve’s own powerful story and how and why he wrote The Great Pain Deception
- Why there really is no such thing as chronic pain from an old injury…
- What happens to our health when we retire (and why)?
- The big difference between getting rid of pain and truly healing
- How pain can actually be a gift that’s here to serve or warn us
- The one word that Steve uses to sum up his book!
Submit Your Question!
His books, The Great Pain Deception, Dr. John Sarno’s Top 10 Healing Discoveries, Back Pain, Permanent Healing
Steve’s appearance on I Love Marketing with Joe Polish and Dean Jackson
All The Rage (documentary about Dr. John Sarno)
Janette Barber Interview with Steve
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Love Is Letting Go of Fear by Gerald Jampolsky
Cancer Cured in 3 Minutes (Gregg Braden video)
Episode 124: How to STOP Playing Small with Lewis Howes
Register now for Activate!