Episode 117: Sh#t Your Ego Says with James McCrae
Sep 17, 2017
Today I’m interviewing someone who The Huffington Post refers to as “The Eckhart Tolle of the Internet Generation” – James McCrae! James is the author of Sh#t Your Ego Says, and he’ll be revealing what the ego is (and isn’t!) and ways that we can break free from it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How our egos often put on a “spiritual disguise”
- Why insecurities and fears are part of the ego’s framework
- Why we have an ego and the role that society plays in it
- How we can actually discover luck!
- How he uses intuition for decision making – and why it’s necessary for all of us to use
- The indicators that you’ve fallen into a victim mentality
- What is “higher self” and the message it has for all of us
Submit Your Question!
James McCrae’s Website & Book
His Facebook & Instagram
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle