Episode 108: How to Teach
Aug 06, 2017
Today I’m sharing with you my recent appearance on my good friend Anne Samoilov’s Fearless Launching Podcast. This episode is all about being an effective teacher and coach; so if you offer online products, run a team or just want to be a better role model for your family, there are lots of tips and strategies here for you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Being a great teacher starts before people take out their credit cards
- How I became aware that what I’ve always been doing is actually teaching
- What being coachable really means to me (and when you shouldn’t be coachable)
- Why your intuition is such an important skill and muscle to develop
- Why I’m such a fan of charging premium prices for all that you do
- How the only way to teach and have others learn is through taking action and getting experience
- As a coach, you never want to rob your students of a lesson!
- Can you measure your success as a coach, and if so, how?
Submit Your Question!
Anne’s Signature Program & Podcast