On today’s episode, we’re going to help you figure out if your idea has legs! People tend to overcomplicate things when considering new products or services to offer, but we’re going to look at this topic from a few different angles that will help you gain the clarity and answers that you’ve been looking for.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Are you even in the right market? We give you 5 simple questions to ask yourself…
- There’s a whole different way to look at your competition
- How far is too far when it comes to niching down?
- Find your market first, then figure out what they want (most entrepreneurs are doing this backwards)!
- How to determine if you’re really all-in, or just “dabbling”
- Your business will evolve over time, and you don’t have to have all of the answers right now
- The proof is in the profit!