In this episode I’m talking about something that’s on a lot of people’s minds: How can you get to 6-figures in your business? Phoebe and I break this down from different angles and provide you with a framework and structure that you can apply to any financial goal that you want to achieve, regardless of the dollar value.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How $100,000 per year seems to carry with it a some sort of badge of honor
- Why 6-figures is a good goal (or what I like to say, game) to shoot for
- Manifesting and visualizing what you want is important, but the right plan and structure is needed to get there
- Breaking your targets in quarters, months, weeks and days can make things more manageable
- What role should opportunity cost play in all of your business decisions?
- Phoebe’s “Prep-Promote-Unpack” strategy that she recommends
- A key mistake entrepreneurs are making that actually is self-sabotaging them from achieving more success
- Three things you can start doing immediately to make your 6-figure business a reality!
Special Bonus Interview - Lisa Kuecker’s Post-Profit Strategy