In this special bonus episode of The Mind Your Business Podcast, I’m showing you a better way for creating a vision for your life and business. My goal here is to prove that it is indeed possible to truly live your life and then make time for your business, and not the other way around.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why working longer and harder is the fast track to burn out, not success
- How “hustle” has become a safety blanket for entrepreneurs today
- Why patience is absolutely crucial to have when creating a leveraged-based business versus one that trades time for money
- Why you need to ask yourself what you love, what you’re good at and what will make you money!
- You might be able to outsource many things, but you can’t outsource the CEO and no one can be the visionary in your business but YOU!
- How looking at what you liked doing as a kid can lead you to your business by design today
- The importance of both your internal and external strengths, and a tool you can use today for determining these things
- Why you need to create values and rules in your business – and stick to them!
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber