On today’s show, James and Phoebe look at 13 habits that you can start using today to manifest more money, and more importantly more abundance, into your life. We all manifest what comes into our lives, but how can we hone and refine this? James manifested a Tesla car recently and shares a great story on how this came to be.
The desire helps you identify what you truly want, but to truly get it, you have to act as though you already have it.
Instead of trying to manifest more money, look at what you would do with the money. How would you spend it and what kind of experiences would you create for yourself and your family?
James used to think that having more money would solve his problems. However, if we’re thinking this way, we’re actually doing things backwards and not manifesting abundance.
For 2017, Phoebe is looking to create the experience at her home where she feels safe and secure, as well as being connected with friends. She’s doing this instead of worrying and focusing on what products she’ll be creating next year.
13 habits to manifest more money:
1) Practice gratitude Gratitude is what unlocks it all, as it is the attraction vibration. If we are talking about attracting more money, then we want to be grateful for the money that we do have. If you’re an entrepreneur, try looking at the revenue you have generated and realize that the money you created can be huge.
2) Identify all the negative beliefs you have around money
If you’re not getting what you want, there’s a belief getting in the way. The challenge is that these beliefs are subconscious, and they show up to you as truths.
One common negative belief is that life is difficult. Thinking this way puts you in a lack mindset and if we hold on to this belief as being true, it doesn’t allow for more money to come in easily. Another example of a negative belief is that you have to work hard for money, and in the past Phoebe thought that when she made money, someone else would suffer.
3) Seek out abundance everywhere
You can find examples of abundance throughout nature: the grains of sand at the beach and the vast amounts of water in the ocean. Abundance is the anti-thesis of lack, which is the only thing keeping you from getting what you want.
4) Use affirmations An example of an affirmation you can use is, “ All my money is working for me to increase my abundance and joy.” Say it as if you are telling a friend, and make sure you really believe it. This will help you to start re-wiring your brain and changing your thought patterns.
5) Clean out your wallet Invest in a nice wallet, or even just organize your current one in a way that makes you feel abundant! You can also try filling your wallet with as many hundred-dollar bills as possible and leave a note in it as a reminder that you are indeed abundant.
6) Write out your financial goals
It’s important to have your financial goals placed somewhere you’ll see them every day. There are also exercises you can do with crystals, as well an incorporating Feng Shui into your lifestyle. 7) Get complete with any outstanding debts
If you owe money, not paying back someone that put faith in you to do so won’t help you attract abundance. Put a structure in place to tie up loose ends! If you are owed money, either be in communication with the person or drop the matter so it’s not taking up your energy.
8) Visualize “good” sprinkling down on you
There are many similar mental exercises you can practice to help manifest abundance. Phoebe pictures the roof of her home opening up, with money filling her entire home!
9) Imagine your money flowing outwards
If you pay for something and it’s an uncomfortable experience for you, you need to do some work around this. As you spend money, imagine where it is going and who it is helping. The more you do this, the more empowering relationship you’ll have with spending money.
You can donate time, money, or things that no longer serve you in your life to manifest abundance to you.
11) Save your spare change
By doing this, you’re telling The Universe that money is important to you, and money appearing to you is evidence that more will be coming to you in the future.
12) Be open to different possibilities for how money will come to you Phoebe writes in a journal all the ways that money could come to her, and James looks at it as a radar screen that he can expand. This is where detachment comes in and things can come to you in ways that you never imagined.
13) Practice manifesting something small
Try bringing in something that has nothing to do with money, such as a small toy or candy, which will help you build your “manifesting muscle.” If you start too big, it’ll lack believability and make it more difficult to do.
Play around with two or three of these habits and see what happens! In the doing of these habits and exercises, there’s an opportunity to have fun, to experiment and to discover the magic of possibility.