I’m back today with another “on the road” episode, and this time I’m sharing a powerful life lesson that I learned from a surfing experience I had on this latest adventure. I’m going to tell you how this relates to business, and what you need to do if you want to survive the ups and downs of entrepreneurship.
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The one thing to do when you’re facing trouble – and it may seem counterintuitive
- What worrying, panicking and stress will do to your energy levels
- What can happen when you truly surrender
- Whether or not I feel that problems are “bad”
- Why I love surfing and how it relates so much to entrepreneurship