I’ve got a special guest with me for today’s show, as my wife Chelsea is back on the podcast and we’re talking all about the problems faced in business. The title of this episode may be a bit misleading though. What we’re sharing isn’t really about solving problems, but rather about changing your mindset around what a problem is – and isn’t. As you’ll hear, what you have been calling a “problem” may actually be something completely different!
If you enjoyed this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore!
In the episode you’ll learn:
- What motivated us to record this episode at this time
- How to approach your problems
- The role our challenges have played in getting us to where we are today
- Why I get excited when facing a problem
- How working in the business together as a team has been so rewarding, and examples of how we’ve elevated each other over our problems
Sign-up for my free training – click here!