My whole life is about what is possible, which is why I’m so very excited to be bringing you this episode with special guest, Shelli Varela. Shelli is a trailblazer and pioneer in the hyper-competitive world of firefighting and for over two decades she has been blazing trails, both literally and figuratively! She’s an author, TEDx speaker, podcast host, and so much more. After listening to today’s episode, you’ll really be thinking about what’s possible in your own life!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Shelli’s amazing backstory and the role her imagination has played throughout her life
- The lesson she learned about labels and the three words that literally changed her life
- What really happens when you lead with logic – and what to do instead
- What is an “inner story” and her tips for how you can uncovering your own
- The big realization Shelli had around fear
- Her 5 pillars of hacking possibility
Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Derren Brown’s, & YouTube Channel
Experimenter on Netflix
Connect with me on Instagram!
Register now for Activate!