In this special episode, I interview my good friend Mel Abraham (who also happens to be my neighbor)! Mel is a #1 best-selling author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution, and he hosts a top-ranked business podcast of the same name. He’s a globally recognized thought leader, business advisor, CPA and financial expert, and today Mel is going to talk about the art of frameworks, and how you can become a thought leader even in the most saturated of marketplaces!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why “communication is a two-way street” is a fallacy…
- The three lines a customer will have to cross in order to buy from you
- To be an influencer, this is how you must view change
- What are Mel’s superpowers, and how you can apply them to your business
- Master these two things - now!
- Why you need to create a visual in your prospect’s mind (and how you can do this)
- What to focus on before even thinking about your marketing…
His program, Thoughtpreneur Academy