If you’re a regular listener of this show, you’re probably an entrepreneur or selling professional looking to take your sales and performance to the highest level possible. Well, today’s guest can help you do just that! Jim Fortin is the founder of The Sales Psychology Academy, and a personal coach and trainer to some of the highest-producing selling and business professionals in the United States. I hope you enjoy this conversation I had with Jim, and I think you’ll see why it is one of my very favorite podcast episodes that I’ve ever recorded.
Want to learn more on how to break any bad habit without using willpower? Check out Jim’s introductory video training at www.SalesPsychologyAcademy.com/Brain.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why people really won’t change their mindset (even when they say it’s needed)
- The reasons Jim believes that the personal development industry is “broken”
- How the right way to make last changing is the opposite of what most will do
- What the three levels of thinking are…
- The 6 words that will change your life!
- Jim’s tips on making integrity a key part of your identity (and why it’s necessary)
- The real reason why it is so hard to quit bad habits
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
As A Man Thinketh by James Allen