Today Phoebe and I are talking all about how you can focus on working on the right things - and avoid wasting time. As you’ll hear, learning to become more productive really isn’t the answer to beating overwhelm!
In this episode you’ll learn:
· The concept of an “enlightened no” and how it’s about being more effective, rather than productive
· Phoebe’s way of determining her own priorities
· Why you need to become the visionary in your business - and not the integrator
· Profit first and ask questions later (keep it simple)!
· Every business needs a little “TLC”…
· Why metrics matter, and which one is my “holy grail metric”
· 3 tiny marketing tweaks that will supercharge your business!
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
Traction by Gino Wickman